Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Preschool themes and topics > Festivals, Faith and days of celebration > Mother's day

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 03-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Patsy

Default How was your Mothers day for 2006

Well what did you get from your little ones and what did your group make???

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
I've been spoilt rotten today breakfast in bed first thing with handmade cards and pressies from both my youngest children .. the eldest will get a severe talking to .. as his promised ecard didn't arrive ...hmmm !:muted: ! but at 21 and being at the other end of the country, Ill have to wait to 'rake him over the coals ' lol ... anyways.. a nice pizza and the promise of time out for a bubbly bath later, should round the day off very nicely !!

Hope everyone else had/is having a wonderful day !

*Edit - to include this photo of my newly made 'list holder' .. out of lolly sticks.. not only did I get a peaceful afternoon whilst it was being made lol... but now get to use it .. or at least she (dd) does - as apparently she can never find where I put the lists !!

Hugs to them both :goodvibes Ooo and for my Orchid :lovestruc
the cost of ad blockers

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 03-26-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Unread 03-26-2006, 04:57 PM
cybertwin

hi
recieved homemade cards, one with a fab poem in from oldest (12). 2 bingo markers from youngest, for bingo he said!! box of roses and an easter egg??

at playgroup we made cards sticking cut up cards on the front , flowers etc. the stucka tea bag inside with "because you are so kind to me, relax and have a cup of tea" written inside

popped into a paper bag with do not open till sunday on the outside