Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 02-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Streesed out mum is on a distinguished road
Default HI everyone

Hi everyone i'm new to here and really hoping it helps me get through my level 3 CCLD. i finished my Level 2 about 10 months ago and signed up for my level 3 haven't even seen my assessor get apart from induction when filling in forms. she has text me asking me to do assignment 005 of my tect cert and i am finding hard to get back into it and really struggling on what to do, i think Ive managed to do task A and task D I'm stuck on the other two just don't know where to start.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Avengelyne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streesed out mum View Post
Hi everyone i'm new to here and really hoping it helps me get through my level 3 CCLD. i finished my Level 2 about 10 months ago and signed up for my level 3 haven't even seen my assessor get apart from induction when filling in forms. she has text me asking me to do assignment 005 of my tect cert and i am finding hard to get back into it and really struggling on what to do, i think Ive managed to do task A and task D I'm stuck on the other two just don't know where to start.
Hi there, i have just finished and had marked off my tech cert .. what are the tasks that you are having problems with and i'll have a look at what i did.. assignment 5 doesn't tell me much as mine was based on an optional nvq unit
Unread 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Karen C is on a distinguished road

hey, ive just had my tech cert and nvq signed off so if you tell me what ones and you need support with and how, id be happy to help as i know how confusing the questions can be
Unread 02-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Welcome to Silkysteps xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 02-25-2010, 10:02 PM

hi everyone thanks for your welcomes. I'm stuck doing tech cert 005 tasks B and C task be is 3 children starting new school oldest one has autism and barriers and task C is the UN display.:reading:
Unread 02-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Karen C is on a distinguished road

for 5b: I wrote 18 pages :S so I will go through this one for you and put it into main points to cover. I covered way too much so dont feel worried that you have to cover this much. but to start you of the barriers are Special educational needs, Parents work full time, Limited public transport/rural area and Different cultures.

for 5c: Produce a display that gives information about the major pieces of legislation, regulations and codes of practice that affect a child care setting. (relevant to the country you are working in) Indicate how they are applied in relation to children and young peoples rights, equality and inclusion in your child care setting. For this one I wrote about the following:

• UN convention on the rights of children
• The Children’s Act 1989
• Protection of children act 1999 (Child protection register)
• The care standards act 2000
• Children’s bill 2004
• The protection of children act 1999

At the bottom of each legislation I wrote a short account on how the setting implement these for example Protection of children act 1999 (Child protection register) - the setting only employs practitioners who are enhanced CRB checked. I then printed these out, mounted them with a border and placed them on a large sheet of paper, so it was a display.
Unread 02-28-2010, 02:07 PM

thank you so much for your help hopefully can get this unit finished now