Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-04-2008, 01:28 PM
mandyd

Help SOS Unit 305 K242

How to assess and plan for children's needs drawing on available resources and support sevices.

Hi, can anyone help with this question please, I'm finding unit 305 the hardest yet. I've done units 301,302,307,308 & 316 and found lots of info and help on this forum but there doesn't seem to be a lot for 305. Maybe my brain is begining to fry??!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-04-2008, 02:14 PM
powell

Hi ya had this unit signed off this was my answer,all children have the right to high quality childcare provision that meet their individual needs.So practitionars have to asses the child before it starts at the setting .This will need particular attention if the child has special needs . A special educational needs co ordinator will need to assist in making provisions .Practitionars will also need outside proffesional support to find out what resources and funding may be available.Hope this helps,by the way i thought 303 was the hardest x
Unread 11-04-2008, 09:01 PM
mandyd

Thankyou for that, it helps a lot. I'm definately not looking forward to 303 if thats harder!! Thanks again x