Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Playwork and Out of Hours

Playwork and Out of Hours playwork, hospital play, library sessions, after school and holiday clubs .. post your activity ideas and queries in here ..

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 06-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

lilly.72 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS level 3 pw 11 2.2

Hi there,

I am struggling with this question... Explain how to develop policies and procedures for a play environment to cover: play and social activities, h&s, anti -discriminatory practice,child protection and bullying, responding to behaviour.
I have only been working as a playworker for a couple of months, thrown onto this course, and a unhelpful boss! thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-21-2012, 09:55 PM

cheekaboo76 is on a distinguished road

Hi Lilly, I am just about to start my level 3 playwork. How have you got on with it. Has it been easy to obtain the information you have needed for it? I work in a pre-school that has breakfast and afterschool clubs. We also run a holiday club too.
Unread 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM

lilly.72 is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

Information I found hard to obtain, but this forum has been amazing. It is so nice to know that your not alone and their is help out their. Have you started your course yet?? if so how are you getting on?? xx
Unread 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

katiecate is on a distinguished road
Default Induction Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly.72 View Post
Hi there,

I am struggling with this question... Explain how to develop policies and procedures for a play environment to cover: play and social activities, h&s, anti -discriminatory practice,child protection and bullying, responding to behaviour.
I have only been working as a playworker for a couple of months, thrown onto this course, and a unhelpful boss! thanks.
Hi there

Did you find any information about this as I am struggling on the same question. I need to "produce a section of an induction manual for staff members on how to develop policies and procedures that reflects children and young peoples rights. I must explain how to develop them to cover the same as you

Any help will be appreciated

Katiecate
Unread 02-04-2013, 01:23 PM

rochyjar is on a distinguished road

Did you get through this I am struggling with thus big time
Unread 08-21-2013, 11:27 PM

lewis5 is on a distinguished road

I am struggling with this unit,any help would be appreciated (UNIT 312 part B) IN PLAYWORK
Unread 04-12-2014, 10:25 AM

bfc is on a distinguished road

hi just wondering if anyone could help i am really struggling how i would demonstrate this question how to encourage participation of children or young people during the referral process the setting id relativity new and at the moment we don't have a child going through this would i be able to demonstrate through a professional discussion with my manager any help would be grateful spent nearly to days wondering how i will tackle this unit with lots of questions saying demonstrate. I know the procedures such as observations parent consent caf forms another question is demonstrate how to support children to make realistic and appropriate choices .just looking for some pointers as I seem to be going round in circles.