Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 05-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Contributor

Charlie22 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS External Organisations

Please HELP

I hope somebody can help with this question:
An identification of external organisations and staff with whom a playworker may need to develop effective team relationships....
I have no idea!!!! I went into my work (very small school) and I just got as answer that's the headmasters job not yours... PLEASE help!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

HelenB1 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I might be wrong, but I would suggest such things as health visitor, nurse, educational psychologist, early years, social worker,speech and language therapist, parent/carer. I am at a very small setting too and any contact with any of these organisations would be through my manager or the setting's SENCO. Can you have a word with the headmaster and ask him?
Unread 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

all of the above I wrote about even though it was my managers job to speak to them but they would need information about the children which you would have the knowledge of by being with them all day more than the headmaster.
Unread 05-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Contributor

Charlie22 is on a distinguished road

Hello,
thank you so much for your helpful reply :-) HelenB1 and mother theresa. HelenB1 that is what I wrote :-) :-). Because this was my last question left I did send it in yesterday and it came back today marked - all criteria's met - so... glad! Thank you again :-)