Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 11-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Hi Brown owl

I'm working on the knowledge questions firstly. i enter the question number re-enter the question then answer it. Not sure if this is correct my first assignment is off being marked so will have to wait and see.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

brown owl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfllutterby View Post
Hi Brown owl

I'm working on the knowledge questions firstly. i enter the question number re-enter the question then answer it. Not sure if this is correct my first assignment is off being marked so will have to wait and see.
Hi Butterflyflutterby

thanks for that. Is the question number the K4bladibla number? I have just typed loads of pages on legislation and it covers a number of those K4 numbers. My problem is working out what I have covered and what I still need to cover!!

I have asked my assessor for some questions to make it easier to understand. I did my L3 through her and for some of the units, she made up questions to go with the knowledge for us to work through and it made it all make sense!!!

Hopefully she will email me some soon
Unread 12-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi brown owl how's it going using your assessors questions to answer the knowledge points ?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Hi Brown owl

I have just finished answering all the knowledge questions, the start with KP4775 - K4S1120, my assessor goes through them all with us ensuring that we understand what is required, we make some bullet points and then obviously go into them with much more detail. I have written up around 49 pages not every page is full though. I have 3 reflections to do and a grid thing to fill in which should be in our own words briefly describing all the laws and legislation, hopefully i will be able to finish it by Wednesday. I am just panicking about Plagiarizing, as i have just read one of the articles posted on here.
Unread 12-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfllutterby View Post
I am just panicking about Plagiarizing, as i have just read one of the articles posted on here.
eek .. sorry

As long as anything that's been cut 'n pasted (so to speak) is credited as a reference/quote and has the right information included as it to its original souce you should be ok ...
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

brown owl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
Hi brown owl how's it going using your assessors questions to answer the knowledge points ?
Hi ,

Have not had any questions yet from my assessor, as she has been busy and away on holiday. I was supposed to see her yesterday, but cancelled as needed to do xmas shopping and also have not done a great deal due to other things taking priority.

Have a new date of 9 Januay, so hopefully I can get started properly and get my head into it.

Love coming on here it has helped me loads with how to set out things and also ideas on other EL activities etc.

byee and happy xmas

Brown owl
Unread 12-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Default plagerizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
eek .. sorry

As long as anything that's been cut 'n pasted (so to speak) is credited as a reference/quote and has the right information included as it to its original souce you should be ok ...
i have just had feed back on my first unit 401 everything is fine i just need to add a little more information to one question. Panic over. Unit 402 has gone to be verified
Unread 12-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Administrator

That's excellent news well done
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 12-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Stephski is on a distinguished road

Hi there, as i supose most people have done - i've left unit 402 till last!

was wondering if anyone has any sugestions for K4M787 - procedures for inter agency working, etc.

i would be very grateful,

stephski x
Unread 12-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

http://www.everychildmatters.gov.uk/...ctice/IG00065/
http://www.everychildmatters.gov.uk/...es/commoncore/
the 2 websites may help its all about working with multiagencys and interagency working together. part of unit 401 touched on this dont know if you can cross reference it.