Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Early Learning activities

Early Learning activities A place to share information and request ideas relating to EY's activities

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 05-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

EWRSPB is on a distinguished road
Default Take Part in the RSPB's Wild Challenge Project!

I work in the Education team at the RSPB and recently started a new project to evaluate our Wild Challenge activities for the Early Years age group.

Wild Challenge is a FREE award scheme that anyone can take part in, that prompts children to connect with and learn about nature, through a series of fun and engaging activities. Follow this link to find out more about how Wild Challenge works and the range of activities available:

http://www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learn...ild-challenge/

I am looking for early years settings to have a go at Wild Challenge with their children and provide us with their feedback. I would like settings to try at least two of the activities by the end of June, so that I can contact them for feedback on how well they work for the younger children. All of the activities are directly relevant to the Early Years framework.

One of our key priorities as a charity is to find ways of connecting younger children with nature. To make sure that our Wild Challenge activities are meeting the needs of the under 6’s it is vital that we have feedback from Early Years professionals and parents, to help us improve and develop our work in this area.

If you would be interested in taking part in this project then I would be delighted to hear from you.

emily.wallace@rspb.org.uk

-----------------------------------------