Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > EYs Foundation Degree

EYs Foundation Degree Please use this forum to discuss the Foundation Degree ... assignment queries, integration of information into practice and other areas of learning ..

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Stacey123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
I do appreciate your comments and can understand that I might come across some resentment. Lets just hope that I can cope with the second year (although I now have more doubts than ever). I suppose at the end of the day it is down to me and how hard I am willing too work for it.
Thank you Heidi for your advice and Good luck wishes.
Hi, This is the route I may take. I was told by the open uni that I could skip year one as Im just finishing NVQ4, they told me the points that the NVQ4 is worth is the same as the first year. They said I might be asked to do 2 assignments from year one but apart from that thats it. not sure Im going to do it yet though. x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sunshine is on a distinguished road

i am in exactly the same shoes it seems quite difficult and wish i had done at least some foundation degree level 4 first but wasnt told i could do this ive had one session on working with parents and carers and im sooo lost i need some serious help
Unread 10-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

michmay is on a distinguished road

The universities stated that if your level four has the same detail and is on the same subjects as the first years of uni you can transfer the learning, but if its not along the same lines you probably won't.
My boss couldn't transfer hers but I could as I have done parents and partnership which was a big requirement for the first year at the uni iam attending.