Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 11-02-2008, 10:33 PM
pinkknickers

Help SOS Newbie needing help with NVQ 2

:bouncy:Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any samples of the coursework/evidence for any of the units. This is all new to me and I'm eager to get started but there is no sign of my assessor. I have my folder with the units and I am currently working in a preschool. Also do I need to purchase a candidates handbook or will I be giving one when I see my assessor?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

baibajulie is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I've got my course handbook from my tutor and I haven't met my assessor either, so not much guidance on that part. Still struggling with my homework on health&safety, security arrangements and transitions.
Good luck and hope you will meet your assessor soon.
Unread 11-03-2008, 02:44 PM
pinkknickers

Its really frustrating, I just want to get on with. When you're a mum and working, putting things off never works. As I'm sure most would agree, the weeks just fly by.
Unread 11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
nuttynik

Hi pinkknickers (love the name!) what inforamtion are you looking for exactly?
Unread 11-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

bev is on a distinguished road

hi ive just finished unit 201 my asses has in all seen me for an hour in 2 half hour sessions not much help really untill your asses monitors you at work you cant start the units but the more she observes the less you write unfortunately as from above ive done alot of writing and extra assingments get onto your asses and ask when you are gettin a visit you have to do the chasing im afraid because she gives you the work