Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

nicola78 is on a distinguished road
SOS Improve the effectiveness of communication system

Really need help
I to write about I support the active participation of children in evaluating the effectiveness of communication and and Agree the information to be collected for evaluating communication system and when it needs to be made available. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in supporting children and key people. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in promoting integrated partnership working. Evaluate the effectiveness of communication system in responding to comments and complaints. Make recommendations for improvement to communication system based on the evaluation information collected and other evidence . Change systems to enable more communication between children,key people and others where the changes are within the scope of my expertise and responsibility. Make evaluation information available in accessible forms and at appropriate times for it to inform decision making activities . Seek information , and advice where changes required are outside the scope of my expertise and responsibility. I appreciate it a lot of work not looking for someone to do it for me . Just help with how to start it or where to look for help with it .

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, do you have access to a copy of this NVQ book? It's 10 years old so much of the legislative/regulations/guidance mentioned is out of date, however it's a useful read as unit 401 (p.25) looks at developing working relationships and 420 (page 178) examines how to research and develop an area of practice, for example effective communication.

OCR.org unit USE AND DEVELOP METHODS AND SYSTEMS TO COMMUNICATE, RECORD AND REPORT

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers