Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 06-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

dondon89 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS direct quotes!! HUH??

right i have completed my assignment 6 - mainly about diet
main five food groups - healthy life style - how a diet can help in adulthood - principles of exercise

my answers are fine BUT ive got to include "direct quotes" - which im assuming that means something some one has actually said - not just out of a book ??? so im looking for something like - As Joe Bloggs Says " a healthy balanced diet is the key to a healthy adulthood, by eating the main five food groups will provide health, energy, and wellbeing in the long run"

but where can i find quotes that some one has actually said! instead of copying bits out of a book, please help!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-12-2011, 04:17 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

a direct quote is something straight out of a book.
Unread 06-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mum2two is on a distinguished road

You have it spot on - just say which book it from and name the author
i.e. Sheila Riddall-Leech say in page 135 of her book Diploma in Home-based childcare " A good starting point is to think about your own eating habits"