Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD

Training, Qualifications & CPD These forums contain details on different courses, ideas and links to help with opportunities in many aspects of continuing own and groups's personal development. If you have any questions or can help with information relating to training & further education .. firstly thankyou and please feel free to use these forums .. NB: All Silkysteps forums are public - Please post responsibly and professionally & always get in touch if needed ..

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Sana

Default Diploma in Pre-school Practic Level 3

I am starting a new thread for this topic because i don't see it on here i only see NVQ training but this one is different, so if anyone out there knows something about this and wants to share please do. We need a lot of help

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Sana

ok here it is i have started this course in the fall of this year and so far i have been only struggling with it and now the biggest headache has arrived because i need to write an assingment of 3500 words and i don't know where to start can anyone out there who's done this particular course help please, if you have an old assignment that i can use as a guidence it will be much appriciated
Unread 12-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana View Post
ok here it is i have started this course in the fall of this year and so far i have been only struggling with it and now the biggest headache has arrived because i need to write an assingment of 3500 words and i don't know where to start can anyone out there who's done this particular course help please, if you have an old assignment that i can use as a guidence it will be much appriciated
I did the cache diploma in preschool practice in 2000 when it first came out I found keeping to the word count very difficult, I took 2 yrs to complete it, the wording of the assignments really makes you think, yout tutor should be able to explain it exactly for you, i expect its changed a bit since I did it.
When I wrote assignments I took one question at a time, wrote about what we do, how we do it and why, and any relavant theory, legal stuff, ofsted bits etc. Hope thats some help.
once you've done the first assignment you'll be fine
Unread 12-05-2007, 02:14 PM

Air is on a distinguished road

Sana
Begining your first assignment is always tough....Brandy has suggested an excellent way of tackling this....what I found helpful was to brainstorm and reflect before I began to write the actual essay.

An assignment should generally consist of an introduction, a main body of arguments arranged in sections, and a conclusion....I found that by deciding what my conclusion would be, before I began to write allowed me to have something to aim towards!
Unread 12-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Sana

so wonderful to get advice from all of you guys i appreciate it completley thank you and i will start to tackle this mission right away:blush:
Unread 12-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Air is on a distinguished road

Happy to pass on what worked for me....I agree with your comment about getting advice from this forum...without the many wonderful folks on here I would be
Just keep asking...we will do our best to keep you sane
Unread 07-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

AMBRIN is on a distinguished road

Has anyone completed their CCLD NVQ2? if so pls help me start mine by giving me some advice. and how should write my first assignment. Thank you xxx
Ambrin