Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Preschool themes and topics > Festivals, Faith and days of celebration > Halloween 31st October

Halloween 31st October Have fun with your planned Halloween activities and enjoy the resources in this forum that aim to support a love of the holiday, celebrate local communities and promote children staying safe

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 10-12-2006, 04:06 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Biggrin Halloween 2006

So, what are you planning this year folks? :idea: Are you having a party? Going to a celebration? Trick or treating? Hiding from the kids? Share your plans and ideas, so we can all try and have the best Halloween ever!

Personally, we are all dressing up - Raymond is a skeleton, Jade is a pumpkin and I am a witch (I've still got to make my cape - darn!). Yes, I am dressing up too. I'm not missing out on all the fun! We are going out with a group of others who had all better be dressed up too - you know who you are!! I am also decorating the house and leaving hubby dressed as a vampire in complete darkness with lots of glow-in-the-dark creepies!! hehehe:scared:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Patsy

Default halloween

Well its the night of the year all witches come to life.Alsa by the bewitching hour Ive normally had more than the permitted amount of alcohol to er drive my broom stick.End up crashing it.
Have still got loads of decorations to make as this pub is larger than last one.
We are doing fancy dress,a quiz and spider for free beer.To play spider, do it the same as a beetle drive but use a spiders body.
Having ghoulish food.Hungarian goulash,pumpkin soup,mud pie pudding. Plus that some wierd concotsion of a black drink
Making soup in a real witches pot.
Well what else would you expect.
OPEN INVITES TO ALL.lol:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Unread 10-12-2006, 10:48 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Biggrin

COOOOLLLL!!!! Sounds like a fab night Patsy. Alas, I will be too busy terrorizing the streets to take you up on your wicked offer, but I will be there in 'spirit'! lol I've been thinking of serving up pumpkin soup using a hollowed out pumpkin as the bowl (no cut out face!), would it work? I suppose I'll soon find out!