Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 06-06-2006, 02:18 PM
cybertwin

now that is a shame, although a specific quiz sounds good. (routes around for all albums)

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
elaine

I Think Its Huey Lewis And The News The Power Of Love
Fingers Crossed
Unread 06-06-2006, 07:49 PM
elaine

15 - Huey Lewis And The News - The Power Of Love
9 - Brian Adams- Run To U
38 - Decon Blue - Diginty (cant Spell It Lol
3 - Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero
Unread 06-11-2006, 08:51 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Biggrin Answers!

Right, here are the answers to the 1st 50!!.....

1. My job is very boring I'm an office clerk - Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins
2. First they'll take your pride; turn it on its side - Story of the blues -The Mighty Wah!
3. Some way after midnight in my wildest fantasies - Holding out for a hero - Bonnie Tyler
4. Don't say you're easy on me - Is there something I should know - Duran Duran
5. My head is in a spin. My feet don't touch the ground - Feels like I'm in love - Kelly Marie
6. I never did good things. I never did bad things - Ashes to ashes - David Bowie
7. We are the ones that make a brighter day, so let's not give in -We are the world - USA for Africa
8. So he told it all and, in return, he got a credit card and a Thunderbird - Stool pigeon - Kid Creole and the Coconuts
9. And if you say run, I'll run to you - Let's dance - David Bowie
10. Ronnie Kray, do you know my face? - Last of the international playboys - Morrissey
11. What do you think? Can't think at all. - Need you tonight - INXS
12. You won't settle down, you've got both feet off the ground - January February - Barbara Dixon
13. All we wanted to do is have a good time, then they went and took our house away - I'd rather jack - Reynolds Girls
14. Imagination never lets us take the blame - We close our eyes - Go West
15. Don't need no credit card to ride this train - The power of love - Huey Lewis And The News
16. I've been to paradise - I've never been to me - Charlene
17. All the world is football shaped, its just for me to kick its face - Senses working overtime - XTC
18. He’s his family's pride and joy, his mother's little golden boy - My perfect cousin - The Undertones
19. Where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear? - Love plus one - Haircut 100
20. Across the Serengeti - Africa - Toto
21. Hand in hand is the only way to land, always the right way round – Lovecats - The Cure
22. I've got this feeling of emotion, a sudden sense of liberty - True faith - New Order
23. And all I wanted was a word - Michael Caine - Madness
24. We’re not going to live in silence, we're not going to live in fear - The voice - John Farnham
25. So what do you want of me, got no words of sympathy - Crash - The Primitives
26. I could sail a mile down the Nile - I could be happy - Altered Images
27. A pseudonym to fool him, she couldn't have made a worse move - Babooshka - Kate Bush
28. The head of the herd was calling far far away - Nellie the elephant - Toy Dolls
29. We could dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine (ah-ha) - We don't have to take our clothes off - Jermaine Stewart
30. If there's music we can use it - Word up - Cameo
31. Nothing to do all day but stay in bed - In the army now - Status Quo
32. Summer in the city when the air is chill - Somewhere in my heart - Aztec Camera
33. Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque - King of rock and roll - Prefab Sprout
34. Look these eyes are just holograms look your love has drawn red from my hands - Twist in my sobriety - Tanita Tikaram
35. Been on the bottom line sure ain't no fun - The only way is up - Yazz and the plastic population
36. You know the rules and so do I - Never gonna give you up - Rick Astley
37. Politician granny with your high ideals, have you no idea how the majority feels? - Sowing the seeds of love - Tears For Fears
38. They asked me how I got her I said, "I saved my money" - Dignity - Deacon Blue
39. You could've turned around and hit me and I wouldn't have cared - One step further - Bardo
40. The room is lit red danger - New life - Depeche Mode
41. There's danger in emotional ties - Young guns (go for it) - Wham!
42. Because the law don't change in people's minds - The way it is - Bruce Hornsby And The Range
43. Swatted him just like a fly - Camouflage - Stan Ridgeway
44. More than an ocean keeps us apart - Heart and soul - T'pau
45. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you? - Hello - Lionel Richie
46. Damn hypocrite smokes two packs a day - Fight for your right to party - Beastie Boys
47. It brings out the animal in me - I eat cannibal - Toto Coelo
48. Tonight is the night for feeling alright - Saving all my love for you - Whitney Houston
49. Lenny Bruce is not afraid - It's the end of the world as we know it - REM
50. When we made love you used to cry - Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits

Now go and try part 2 - the next 50! Here's a quick link: 80's Quiz Part 2