Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 02-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

angelpal is on a distinguished road
General question

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriawade View Post
thanks for all your replies,im just feeling really weighed down with it today!

im sitting here trying to get round observations. i really need to start them 2moro but unsure what to do?

i have to do 2 for each area of development...... i work in yr 5 with 8-9 year olds. Would u observe say maths as a cognitive?
english work as language and communication?
breaktime as physical,because im not there wen they do PE?
What headings would you use?

awh i dont know.the tutor doesnt explain anything great,she assumes you know and then i feel stupid for asking a question.shes also the internal vertifier. my assessor,ive met once for my assessment 2 weeks ago......

Angelpal,i live in omagh,co tyrone :) im at omagh college :)
Hi there for this bit wif the observations we have to do it broken in2 groups like so: Physical, yes so playground coz running bout etc
Intellectual, Social & emotional, Language, Behaviour we have to write bout half a page using our obs and see were the child may need help etc whay plan we could put in place for working on the areas of help!!! Is this what you mean?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

daisychain is on a distinguished road

Hi i have only just started my NVQ level 3, i was told we have 6 month to do it in..

some of the other childminders in my area have been told they have a year

does anyone know?
Unread 02-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

tammyuk55 is on a distinguished road

ive been given 9 months
Unread 02-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

njs is on a distinguished road

hi hope eveone well i started my lev 3 in sept and was told it was a 4 term course me and a freind are aiming to get it done by july
Unread 02-19-2010, 03:07 PM

shirley3593 is on a distinguished road

Hope you are feeling a bit calmer now. I know how you feel, I have worked at my job now for three years, started out as holiday club supervisor, then went on to after school club. Went on to do NVQ3 playwork sailed through that. Started helping out in the nursey attached about three months ago and now have started NVQ 3 Child care etc What do I know !!!! NEVER DONE Profiles,Observations help
Unread 05-05-2016, 07:11 AM

Maddoc is on a distinguished road

I know just how you feel. Am currently half way through my Nvq 3 in Playwork . It's so difficult my husbands away all week for 4
Kids plus work. I know In the end it will be worth it just completed the safeguarding unit which took me days to complete. Keep positive I'm taking one day at a time and soon will see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Unread 05-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

A very warm welcome to the site xx Even though this thread is 6 years old members still share their worries, frustration and their accomplishments :)
Thank you for taking the time to post your support

Best wishes with your study
the cost of ad blockers