Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 01-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

nickelly is on a distinguished road

Yeah that is a good book but i am using Penny Tassoni (the orange and red book) as well, it has loads of info. Also a good web site is raisingkids.co.uk it has tons of info.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

MissHayley is on a distinguished road

Thanks I appreicate that :]

I just want a really good book to help me with the development project :]

Thanks again

x
Unread 01-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kitty_kristin is on a distinguished road

hi i have done this the only advice i can give is to do it like booklet for new mum and write down each stage this book helped me a lot btec first childrens care learning and development by kath bulman
Unread 02-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madlou is on a distinguished road
Default Development Chart

Hey All

Have not been around for ages due to complete pc meltdown

Unfortunately I have lost all of my work in the meltdown so am not able to send any help to anyone.

Really sorry
Unread 02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
chezzy77

Hi all im new to the site and am currently trying to do the ccld nvq 3 course but am fiding it quite tough..not sure how to start my own thread so im hoping someone will read this...i need some guidence or push in the right direction; im stuck with unit 303 k3d217 the chart for detailed knowledge and understanding of development in 4 age groups. im sat here with a blank sheet as im unsure where or how to start. please can anyone offer any help? id be eternally grateful. thankyou cherie.x
Unread 02-26-2009, 11:24 PM
wishfulsinger01

my tutor said that just photocopy the devlopment chart from the book and highlight the main areas.....write a bit about what u can see e.g. the differences and put it in DE
Unread 04-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

sizzles1910 is on a distinguished road
Default HELP please

hi im half way through my course and have so much trouble with the development chart(K3D217)....i have spoken to my tutor twice about it and she said its in to book but i cant find it anywhere and was wandering if someone could help me please? if i cant do it i think that i might give up with the course this is the hardest bit so far and ive completed about half of my units.....please please please someone help me soon my tutor is in to see me on 27.4.09 so need help before then
please help me
sizzles1910
xx
Unread 04-26-2009, 09:50 PM
wishfulsinger01

hey folks....i photocopied the chart in the book by Miranda walker and put it in the diverse evidence....explaining why i put it there and as to what and how and why children develop....etc etc

this book is also very good:

BOOK

hope it helps
Unread 04-28-2009, 04:41 PM

Sammyvater is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone,
I'm very new to this webiste & new to nvq level 3 ccld. This is the first assignment my tutor has set me & I'm totally stuck !!! I trained in childcare yrs ago & am havin to do this course because of my position at work. I can't believe we have to reaserch from birth all the way to 16yrs old! I'm really not good at this assignment thing, I don't even know how to begin it lol I see a lot of you are doing charts, I'm guessing that your doing a chart to show all the info & then are you writting something to back it up? I'm seeing my tutor in 2 wks & I would will be so gutted if I haven't done it. I find it hard to find time to do this course work as I'm guessing like many of you I have small children, run a house & work in a pre-school 5 days a wk.
I would be so greatful for any advice given to me
I really need some help!!
Thanks for listening
Samantha x
Unread 07-24-2009, 07:50 AM

Cudche is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madlou View Post
We were told that the chart had to be something that could go on the wall and be used as a quick reference guide to staff. Did mine as a chart with ages across the top and development headings down the side. Then used bullet points for each point and alternated the colours of each point between blue and black so that each point was easier to pick out. We also had to include 3-4 quotes in our charts which I did in italics in red type.

Got 'Excellant' for it, so my Tutor must have thought it was pretty good nad am more than happy to share info if anyone wants it.

I know you are probably sick to death of everyone asking for a copy of all your hard work, this unit is doing my head in! Pretty please can you sent a copy to me??!!

Thanks

Cheryl x