Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 03-31-2016, 04:31 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Sootylynnkurt is on a distinguished road

I am 55 this is my 3rd attempt at it because of illness and home commitments i'm struggling ! ive gone part time as i cannot work full time and do this, people with a lot less commitment than myself have struggled and we do not get any time alocated through work even though it is a work requirement to do and have this.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-31-2016, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi a very warm welcome to the site and best wishes for this time around xx

You'll find a few life-experienced learners on the forum and the level of support you receive from attending college sessions as well as the access you have to your tutor is critical to feeling confident with the course's content.

If you organise a plan of study you'll have the reassurance of knowing you're handling all the learning involved in the most effective way xx

So if you've copies of your setting's policies, procedures and a level 3 handbook to guide your research - on amazon.co.uk you're all set :)

Look forward to hearing how it goes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 04-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

pirate is on a distinguished road

I'M 56 yr old bloke and worked with special needs children for the past 3 years I love the work, I've done quite a lot of courses just done paediatric first aid and doing the level 3 course. It is difficult fitting it all in, I look after my grandson's 3 mornings a week.
Unread 04-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

eddieoh is on a distinguished road

I'm 47 and doing my level 5 i did my level 3 about 3 years ago.
Unread 07-31-2016, 08:33 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Maddoc is on a distinguished road

Keep going! I'm 53 and just completed my Nvq 3 in Playwork. I started it last September and it has been hard jiggling college work plus 4 kids all at different stages. I felt like giving up just been horrendous. But I managed to complete it and it's a great feeling ! I feel I have achieved something so in the darkest hours just keep plodding away because the rewards are fantastic. It's a great feeling when your tutor finally says that's it you can hand in your file now! Keep going you can do it x