Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

struggling_student is on a distinguished road
Default Tda 3.5 L.o 5.2

Pleeeeeaaaaase help, 5.2 Demonstrate how to report and record information formally and informally in the appropriate way for the audience. I'm so frustrated with this course. It doesn't explain what kind of information it wants in the answer and you record information all the time

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

this is because you shouldn't be writing this!!! this should be observed by your assessor!!!! some assessors are VERY lazy and some private companies save a lot of money by asking you to write everything ask her why she isnt observing you and point out to her the note on that says SIMULATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Unread 10-02-2012, 02:44 PM

struggling_student is on a distinguished road

this is the only part of this unit I haven't done, she is meeting with me tomorrow so I will ask her if she can observe this. Thank you for telling me that
Unread 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM

bekkif88 is on a distinguished road

im writing this because im having a professional discussion with my assessor as im nearly complete. i am using the formal part as writing up reports such as incident reports (i work in an SEN school) and the informal as the daily logs we use for the students.