Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD

Training, Qualifications & CPD These forums contain details on different courses, ideas and links to help with opportunities in many aspects of continuing own and groups's personal development. If you have any questions or can help with information relating to training & further education .. firstly thankyou and please feel free to use these forums .. NB: All Silkysteps forums are public - Please post responsibly and professionally & always get in touch if needed ..

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 02-09-2008, 03:59 PM
kelowa76

Default PLEASE HELP ME!! CCLD LVL 4 UNIT 403 K4D806

PLEASE HELP I FEEL LIKE I AM BANGIN MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL!! I AM ON MY LAST UNIT AND IT IS THE HARDEST OF THEM ALL I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START CANT FIND ANY DECENT QUOTES THAT ARE VALID ENOUGH AND AM SINKING VERY FAST. PLEASE HELP ME REPLY HERE OR EMAIL

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 02-09-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Removed email address

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Smile

Hi Kelowa and welcome to Silkysteps.

I've removed your email address from your post so that the spam bots don't pick up on it !!

Members can easily PM you with any information they can help out with.

We do have a general discussion about this part of 403 here - UNIT 403 QUESTION K4D806

Can you contact your tutor for any information/help on finding quotes ?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 02-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelowa76 View Post
PLEASE HELP I FEEL LIKE I AM BANGIN MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL!! I AM ON MY LAST UNIT AND IT IS THE HARDEST OF THEM ALL I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START CANT FIND ANY DECENT QUOTES THAT ARE VALID ENOUGH AND AM SINKING VERY FAST. PLEASE HELP ME REPLY HERE OR EMAIL
I don't know what approach you are taking with this e.g. are you going through each knowledge question individually. If so if you let me know which knowledge question you are having difficulty with i'll see if i can help. I have just completed this unit and handed it in to my assessor, therefore won't know for a while if i have met all criteria. I still have the five choices to go, not sure which ones to choose.
Unread 03-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Doodah is on a distinguished road

http://www.cwdcouncil.org.uk/assets/...March_2009.pdf

I think this might help, it is the notes from a training course, but if you unpick it, there is a lot of information there!:reading::reading::reading::reading:
Unread 05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kimmy is on a distinguished road

Having worked through most of the headings over the last 2 weeks , i am at a loss now as what to write for the role and purpose of play and learning ..... please help - i have theorist block here - not got a clue how to start or even where !!!
kim