Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 10-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Crossfingers unit 401

Hi

Is there anyone who has completed this unit, can they tell me how much writting they did. I completed NVQ level 3 about 18 months ago, that level gave a list of criteria which you had to cover but i haven't noticed it in this one. so far i have only done the induction and about 5 questions in Unit 401. I don't want to end up waffling and telling a story. Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-17-2007, 07:05 PM
sara

Highfive 401

i started in april, am still on 401 as a complete muck up in the begginning had my first observation today and think can mark most of the performance criteria of only need to do the knowledge bit but yes keep getting told for some you will write loads but for others not so much we were told you could add some knowledg criteria together, for example i have stuck k4c755 and
k4c767 as the questions relate to one another. keep going i am and we will get there together. xx
Unread 10-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

I ve done 401 and my per was about 5 pages of A4 typed i had 1 observation by my assessor,(a staff meeting) 1 observation from my manager on my role as senco and one observation from a behaviour support worker who i was liasising with regarding behaviour management in the group. And 1 self reflective account on conflict. This unit was assessed by the outside assesssor (cant remember what they call them) and I had to get an observation signed by my manager to confirm it was a true account.(verified they called it) otherwise it was ok, phew!
Unread 10-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Narnia is on a distinguished road

errrrrr, whats a 401??
Unread 10-17-2007, 09:40 PM

Brandy is on a distinguished road

Establish and develop working relationships
Unread 10-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

I'm not looking forward to the observation part. You'll have to let me know when you have it back and how you got on.
Unread 10-19-2007, 07:57 PM

sparky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfllutterby View Post
I'm not looking forward to the observation part. You'll have to let me know when you have it back and how you got on.
I don't mind the observation part - I just hate all the writing!