Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

victoriawade is on a distinguished road
Default development from 6-16 please!

ive been able to do from birth to 5 easily and i know theres alot of websites been put on here for development but im running out of time and with 2 kids im losing my patience trying to find a site that just has the info to hand that i can copy and paste for this booklet.

please please please does any1 know of 1 that has the development stages all together?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hiya, I know it's frustrating and I'm not sure what websites offer the comprehensive information you ask for, but copy and paste isn't necessarily your answer.

Has your assessor or your setting recommended any books that can help you read through everything you need to be familiar with, or maybe that your own health clinic has in relation to your children and those you work with?

Try not to rush, this development information will give you real confidence in your knowledge xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM

hi,im in a primary school with yr 5s so the setting doesnt really say anything,they give m policies and plans etc......

my assessor,we met her 1 night and that was it.she hasnt asked for our folders so thats why im trying to get this unit read up so that she can hopefully take the 3 of them on mon when i have my first assessment.

the tutor,is useless........ doesnt give us anything or explain much...........

im just at the stage where im fed up with these booklets and leaflets,thats all this unit seems to be!
Unread 01-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

bettyboo is on a distinguished road

I don't know of any websites for 6-16 year old development but could you get hold of a copy of the book Child development an Illustrated guide 2nd edition by Carolyn Meggitt. This has a guide to child development from birth to 16 years.
make sure it is the 2nd edition as the 1st only goes up to 5years.
Unread 01-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/2...ent-milestones

This website might help. If the right page does not come up straight away. Click on the Family tab. Once on the family page type milestones in the search box.
Unread 01-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

heather ore bag is on a distinguished road

hi im doing development 0-16 years asswell . i used the childrens care learning development book nvq3 it really helped
Unread 01-17-2010, 03:11 PM

kirkycharlie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather ore bag View Post
hi im doing development 0-16 years asswell . i used the childrens care learning development book nvq3 it really helped
hi am doing the development stages 0-16 and have looked in my ccld and cant seem to find anything i have been on the internet and can only find up to 7 years
Unread 01-17-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkycharlie View Post
hi am doing the development stages 0-16 and have looked in my ccld and cant seem to find anything i have been on the internet and can only find up to 7 years

same :(