Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 09-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sophiewhit is on a distinguished road
Default need ideas

hi veryone, think ive posted on the wrong bit, so here i go again, im after some ideas for an assessement, i need to cover language activity and creativity activity any ideas would be so gratefull. xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiewhit View Post
hi veryone, think ive posted on the wrong bit, so here i go again, im after some ideas for an assessement, i need to cover language activity and creativity activity any ideas would be so gratefull. xx
hi sophie,
how about role play for language activity and music/dance or arts and crafts for creativity just a thought and what course are you doing ?x
Unread 09-14-2011, 05:54 PM

Flower Power is on a distinguished road

Hi Wendy Bob i am stuck on a question SC32 5.2 Demonstrate how reflective practice has lead to improved ways of working?
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower Power View Post
Hi Wendy Bob i am stuck on a question SC32 5.2 Demonstrate how reflective practice has lead to improved ways of working?
hi,
you need to say how you have changed the way you work to improve working practice for example how you may have changed an activity by providing a wider range of resources by listening to what the children want things like that
hope it helps x
Unread 09-14-2011, 09:03 PM

hi wendy bob, im doing children and young people workforce level 2, wasnt sure wether creativity meant music and dance. x
Unread 09-15-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiewhit View Post
hi wendy bob, im doing children and young people workforce level 2, wasnt sure wether creativity meant music and dance. x
hi sophie
i have completed my CYPW level 3 diploma in july and yes creativity is lots of things, think of anything and you can be creative with it, dance, music, cooking, drawing, writing, roleplay arts and crafts etc research Sir Ken Robinson very interesting x
Unread 09-15-2011, 09:16 PM

thanks, thats very helpfull. may need your advice in the future xxxx