Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Early Learning activities

Early Learning activities A place to share information and request ideas relating to EY's activities

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 02-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Lightbulb Digital Cameras

I have a very sweet Mini Mju by Olympus which is perfect for pretty much everything I need, mainly 'impromtu picture taking and ease of carrying ~ although I wish the battery would last a bit longer !!

What Camera do you have for work or home and what's its best feature ?
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

cabin is on a distinguished road

Well I have to say I have two digital cameras - one expensive canon, and one mega cheap £25 one from tesco's - and which one do I use all the time- yes the cheap one!!!........ I love the fact I can take it anywhere, and not have to worry about losing it....or getting it stolen (yes I have actually had a camera stolen from the setting once - not very nice when you have to face the fact that a parent or even staff member is a thief)....... anyway it's a great basic camera, 5.mp, with video too, very easy to use, pretty robust and with an excellent battery life.
Unread 02-11-2007, 10:12 AM
cybertwin

at playgroup we have a canon and docking station, a parent gave it to use brand new and it is good
we take sooo amny photos i print over 500 every few weeks, then the children have books for them to go in
at home i have an old olympus which eats batteies but is simple enough for ne to work