Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 09-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Amywadsie is on a distinguished road
Help SOS 1st task unit 2 4.1 & 4.2 help plz

Have only just had my 1st college induction last night and have my first tasks. Which are unit 2 4.1 & 4.2 and also unit 13 1.1 1.2 & 1.3! I dont know how to lay out all out or where to even begin. I haven't started my placement yet either as there still waiting on my 2 character references and a form to be returned from my referees?? Feeling very stressed before I've even begun! I would love to have a study buddy also, but doubt I'll find one near me. Any help much appreciated. Is there another forum with people online for live chat? I am juggling 3 children of my own also.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Jo1988 is on a distinguished road

Hi there.

Hi here is a handy thread

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6063

I lay my work out as follows...(example below)

UNIT 23

2.3: Then the question here.

Answer here underneath the question.

The internet is also a very useful source to research information for any questions you are stuck on that way it will give you a rough idea of what to put, alternatively you can use the search button that is on the level 3 diploma and NVQ page to the top right, the drop down gives you a box, just type in your question or if you want any information on a specific thing for example EYFS or safeguarding.
Also it does help if you post the actual question rather than just 4.1 etc.. because some people have different kind of courses :)
I wish you the best of luck with your course. If you ever get stuck on any of the units and criteria, please don't hesitate to open a thread and ask, there are a lot of helpful ladies on this website.

Last edited by Jo1988 : 09-17-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Amywadsie is on a distinguished road
General question

Wow thank you for the fast reply!! The tasks and observations on 1 page looked like gobbledegook. ?.but I hav now figured out and linked pieces together. Thank you for your example of layout. It's all very daunting and I am still not sure if I'll actually complete it :( xx I would love to have a study buddy x
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Jo1988 is on a distinguished road

I know how you feel, when i first started it, I thought I will never do it and I always thought its too hard.
But to be honest you get use to it and after a while it just flows. and now I finish in December. goes really quick.

There are times where i felt like giving up, but never give up there are always websites, people on here and your tutor who has lots of knowledge and support when needed.