Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 01-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

angelpal is on a distinguished road
Default unit 306 nvq level 3

hi wuz jus lukin thru as have started new unit 306 and cant seem 2 find very much on this particular unit.Can anyone guide me???? thanx:reading:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-26-2010, 03:56 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

have you not got the text book?
Unread 01-27-2010, 12:00 AM

Default unit 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu View Post
have you not got the text book?
yes i do have several actually but always like to see how others lay out certain questions to check i am on the right track with my answers!!!!!
Unread 01-27-2010, 10:54 AM

rlg2706 is on a distinguished road

I'm doing 306, are you stuck on a particular question? I'm using Tassoni, Belman, Beith NVQ 3 Childrens, Care, Learning Development. There is a whole section on 306 in there.
Unread 01-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpal View Post
yes i do have several actually but always like to see how others lay out certain questions to check i am on the right track with my answers!!!!!
Hi, it was only a question xx

There are a few threads for 306 - if you type in the knowledge reference into the search page they'll be returned for you to read and hopefully will help out.

CCLD 306 Plan and organise environments for children and families

I'd personally look at examining/getting together room plans of the setting/work placements, inside and outside to see what the environments are currently all about. Are you able to look at a list or inventory of all the resources the setting has? - toys, storage, units, books .. and look at how they are all used in the setting.

Hth
xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-31-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlg2706 View Post
I'm doing 306, are you stuck on a particular question? I'm using Tassoni, Belman, Beith NVQ 3 Childrens, Care, Learning Development. There is a whole section on 306 in there.
Yeah i got it thanx am not really stuck as such but always feel unsure as 2 wheter im on rite track, losin my confidence stressin meself out to much over all this im sure you know the feelin thanx sooo much for replyxo
Unread 01-31-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
Hi, it was only a question xx

There are a few threads for 306 - if you type in the knowledge reference into the search page they'll be returned for you to read and hopefully will help out.

CCLD 306 Plan and organise environments for children and families

I'd personally look at examining/getting together room plans of the setting/work placements, inside and outside to see what the environments are currently all about. Are you able to look at a list or inventory of all the resources the setting has? - toys, storage, units, books .. and look at how they are all used in the setting.

Hth
xx
Thanx for reply never thought bout checkin inventory but will check that out when am next in on my placement thank you xo