Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 12-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Mockingbird is on a distinguished road
Default Explain the evolving and interdependent nature of the relationship between parents an

i'm just about to start this one (my last unit of written work - Yay) and i've know idea on how to start it :-( Help ! Thankyou

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madiha is on a distinguished road

i need help on this too ... but i have something to help me start it off... its to do with over time like a timeline i guess
starts with
1749- the physical punishment of children in order to shape their behaviour and character
1900- a cult of motherhood developed, recognising the crucial role of mothers in creating independent ( male ) citizen for the new nation

Thats all there is for the starting point ... i guess we carry on with the time line till we reach 2012 or so
Unread 02-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Mockingbird is on a distinguished road

This is what i put.... and i had it signed off. i've now finished my diploma :-)

The relationship between parents and their children is forever changing, starting as soon as birth takes place – this is when strong bonds of attachment are formed and parents endeavour to meet the needs of their baby.

By the time children are two years old the relationship starts to change as parents start to educate children, guide them in the directions and also start to discipline them.

Parents think about their capability of setting limits for their children and start to implement rules and boundaries, while also providing enough freedom for their children to grow and develop, enabling them to discover themselves and understand how to have a positive self identity.

From pre-school age through to adolescence parents start to teach their children about life and help them make sense of the actions of other people, such as their friends/peers and teachers.

Parents also help their children to understand that there will be consequences to their own actions.
During adolescence the relationship between parents and their children continues to change. Parents involve their children in more decisions, giving them greater responsibility and helping them to become completely independent, while still supporting and protecting their children too.

A relationship is thought to be interdependent when there are strong connections and shared power between two people. Parents’ behaviour, thoughts and emotions rely upon those of their children, their reactions matter to each other.

Interdependent also means that parents and children have shared ambitions as well as separate ambitions that will clash with each other. Because of this, parents and their children will feel stronger emotions when they interact, work together a greater amount but also have more frequent arguments than people who do not have a close relationship.

The parent-child relationship is important and individual. Parents and children have past, present and future relationships that keep changing as the parent and the child develop and learn from each other.
Unread 02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madiha is on a distinguished road

Thankyou so much
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Shannn is on a distinguished road
Default Help Guys!

state the different relationships a child may have; for each relationship that you identify, explain how a positive relationship with that person will benefit the child’s development and well-being. so stuck guys please any help would be appreciated..
Unread 05-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

noreenimran is on a distinguished road

can any1 please help me with Explain the role of carers in supporting children and young
people to form positive attachments.