Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 05-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

*Tinkerbell* is on a distinguished road
Default 408: K4D1122 and K4D885

:reading:
Please could someone help me...!?
I have read no end of texts books and researching the internet and nothing is helping me!!

I am on the last couple of knowledge specifications as I have nearly finished!!
But...
I have come to a complete stand still with a couple of questions:

*The role of children's play in supporting physical, intellectual, emotional and social development and how play be intergrated into most aspects of provision?
and
*Specific issues for children's development and learning in multilongual or bilingual settings or where children are learning through additional languages?

Thank you!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-22-2010, 06:22 PM

*Tinkerbell* is on a distinguished road

I have complteed Specific issues for children's development and learning in multilongual or bilingual settings or where children are learning through additional languages.

So just help on the first one would be great!!
Unread 06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

sleepyrie is on a distinguished road

hi there tinkerbell, im trying to get my head around the specific issues with bilingual and multilingual settings, and im just banging my head against a brick wall!
can you help me out please? im really struggling :(
xx
Unread 08-09-2010, 04:05 PM

betty boo is on a distinguished road
Default Specific issues for children's development and learning in multilongual or bilingual

Please could someone help me im stuck on 419 k4d1122

*Specific issues for children's development and learning in multilongual or bilingual settings or where children are learning through additional languages?

Thank you!![/quote]
Unread 11-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

TODDLERS1 is on a distinguished road

HI i covered this by listing some difficulties a child with english as a second language has, we have a polish and portuguese child in our class so i put things like:frustration,lack of confidence,learning an extra language can cause mental exhaustion,scared,may have mixed language conversations because thay become confused when knowing which language to use....hope this helps!!!