Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 01-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

Hi Elle,
this site will offer you lots of support. I was just like you it was actually one of the teachers who advised me to go to college and study as she felt I interacted with the children in a good manner and would be good in a TA role. I was very scared when I started as i left school in 1986 and it had been a long time since I was in a classroom, single parent working part time now look ive never looked back, yes it took up my weekends for many months and most evenings too but been worth it x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

elle is on a distinguished road

Hi Wendy, I also left school then too! I have given it a lot of thought and I am going to start at level 2 if I can, just hoping the college does this one work based when they come to me like the level 3 and attend the evening classes. I feel it is a much better option and I will have a greater knowledge base which can only be beneficial to all. just wondering about the differernce in cost now, I know the L3 is 12 months and £800 and level 2 is 6 months so the cost may be a little less. I am really looking foward to starting now as I LOVE reading and learning (your never too old!) xx
Unread 01-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

Hi Elle,
Good for you and just ask if you need any help x
Unread 01-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

elle is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy bob View Post
Hi Elle,
Good for you and just ask if you need any help x
Hi wendy, have spoke to the college and I am going to do level 2, and must say i am feeling relieved, just looking around now to get some study books, cant buy more than 2 as there quite expensive and have to fund the course also, but must say I cant wait to get started in a couple of weeks! x And Thank you x