Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 01-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

mumof2insalford is on a distinguished road

my other half used to think the same until he came into my workplace to pick up our son he was worn out after 2 minutes and has changed his views to all nursery staff deserving medals too many people think all we do is play with children and change nappies.... keep goin it will be worth it in the end

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Fulham Supporter is on a distinguished road

Keep going, I know how hard it is, believe me.
I have struggles at times, I am 53 years old, I did my level 2 3 years ago, but, this is so much harder.
I have had no support from work, the only help I get when I am desperate is from here.
I have now had 61% of my work signed off, but, I cannot wait to finish and show my setting just what I am capable of, and what an asset I am to them thats what my tutor tells me at least !
Br proud of your achiement X
Unread 01-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

evergreenpetal is on a distinguished road

Hi gracygrey

Please do not give up and I know how you feel, I am in my fifties and kept wandering what on earth was I doing and also not much support from hubby but I am almost their and many a times I wanted to quit bit I would say to myself come on girl you at least can get this qualification as I have such a passion towards children. It is hard doing the work with a family and unsupporting husband whilst working and I am doing voluntary work aswell in a nursery. I have just got to answer 034 9 questions with which I am "really struggling with" but i guess in the end I will get there, so chin up there is light at the end of the tunnel and good luck! xx
Unread 01-29-2012, 12:57 PM

l1s4 is on a distinguished road

i felt so upset for you when i read your post!! i felt like giving up on this coures a number of times. i spent many an hour nearly in tears with it all. it is hard going but once you finish you can look back and be proud of what you have achieved. im sure every person who has read this post has been where you are now so dont think you are alone. as the others have said take a break but dont give up now after all the hard work you have done. good luck !!!!
Unread 01-29-2012, 12:59 PM

l1s4 is on a distinguished road

ps if you dont get help and support from anywhere else you will get it here. its amazing xx
Unread 03-09-2012, 08:12 PM

emmawhitehead is on a distinguished road

bless, i am at that point never posted on here before but well and truly stuck lol tomorrow is another day you will be fine.