Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

barbar is on a distinguished road
thanks

hi, thankyou so much- you are a great help!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-09-2016, 05:14 PM

voodoo8711 is on a distinguished road

No problems, I should be qualified by the end of the month and its been a hard slog so any help I can give anyone, I will if it makes it a bit easier for them!!! :)
Unread 03-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Vicky10 is on a distinguished road

hi,
Another new member here!!
Unread 04-08-2016, 10:04 AM

hi voodoo, me again,
trying to finish rcd04 .
i am stuck on what to put for- understand principles and practices relating to confidentiality in own work and be able to implement organisational processes and procedures for recording,storing and sharing information.
i'm having brain freeze!!!!!
can you help???
Unread 04-08-2016, 04:26 PM

shazy320 is on a distinguished road

Hi newbie here and struggling with outcome 5.1 5.2 on unit 303 any help would be grateful or a point in the right direction
Unread 04-14-2016, 05:20 PM

Avrildm is on a distinguished road
Default hi, same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo8711 View Post
Hi everyone i started using this forum as it was recommended to me for useful information as I am currently doing my Level 3 diploma in residential childcare although I also hold my CACHE NVQ and certificate in childcare and early years education (qualified July 2005). I have almost completed my diploma now but have found it hard as there are no resources for it yet due to it being a new qualification. I am also now starting my CWDC workbook which is what I am really stuck on! Just thought I'd say hi and if anyone who is just starting their diploma needs help I'm more than happy to share how I managed to get it done with so little resources available. Looking forward to being a part of this forum!!

Anne x

Hi I also hold nvq3 in childcare and education, I am currently just starting the diploma in residential childcare, finding it really difficult because of lack of info, trawling the net, not to much avail. I have completed my CWDC that was easy compared to this
Unread 05-14-2016, 08:28 PM

Kezza1981 is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm new to this site but have found it very helpful so far but I'm now stuck please can anyone help me with this one it's NVQ level 2 unit 1 1.3 support assessments of the development needs of a child or young person
Unread 06-03-2016, 02:15 PM

hi voodoo,
me again!!
did you do any unit on HSC3047- support use of medication in social care setting????
i am stuck where to start
Unread 07-13-2016, 09:16 AM

hi, i am on unit rcd06 in residential childcare. support group living. any ideas??
Unread 03-06-2017, 11:49 AM

voodoo8711 is on a distinguished road

I completely forgot to post but I qualified almost a year ago and have now just begun my assessors course!!! If anyone else needs any help please feel free to ask I know there isn't a lot of study material out for this course still so it can be a challenge!!