Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Childminding

Childminding Share childminding and home education ideas

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Happy Times

Been a while (again)

Firstly I must apologise as has been over a month since I last visited. Where does the time go?

Well my pg is going well and I decided to the full 9 months maternity. Baby is due 1 August so will start maternity when schools break up on 20th July in the hope that I will have a little time with my own 2 children before this one arrives.

Only 1 parent was miffed that I was finishing so early before my due date ?????? All the rest were fine. All but one have made alternative arrangements while I am off and although they have said they will come back to me I am not expecting them to, nor will I be able to as will have to reduce my numbers. One parent is adamant that they will not make alternative arrangements and is going to use friends and family. She is sure it will be fine and is adamant that as soon as I am back to work her DS will return to me. If that happens it would be ideal as would be 5 days 0930-1430 which would suit fine. We will wait and see.

Have been busy with the children looking at spring, making cotton wool sheep and growing cress. Next week is a busy easter activity week, we have bonnets to decorate, edible nests to make and am hoping the easter bunny will drop off some eggs for the baskets we made this week.

Then I have a week off and am taking the boys to a holiday park near Lowestoft. Can't wait. DH can't come so the boys godfather is coming instead. (don't think he realises how tiring 2 boys can be :laughing: )

Well done if you have read all this and I will try and pop in more often but minding full time, being a full time mum and having a DH who is only home to help 1 day a week is very tiring when you are pg. Not complaining just trying ot justify my abscence.

Love Victoria

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-29-2007, 06:59 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Hey Victoria, good to see you back. I'm glad the pregnancy's going well, you must all be excited. Sounds like you're well-planned for Easter activities, I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow, but at least I've only got my own 2 to entertain! If you don't manage to get back on before your holiday have a great time - and go easy on that godfather, or you won't see him for dust!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Unread 03-29-2007, 07:15 PM
cybertwin

glad to see you around, glad all is going well

have a good holiday
see you soon
Unread 03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Well firstly I have to say go all out for baby's due date .. I'll very happily share it with a new little person :lovestruc lol

and don't worry about timeliness .. love everyone popping in & out, as and when they can

I seem to have a fairly quiet Easter hols planned .. although who knows so take care and enjoy yours

Ruth
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Soooo .. any news
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-03-2007, 09:56 AM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
We're waiting.........