Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 09-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Contributor

Leaj90 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Shc 53!!

SHC 53 1.1
Explain models of practice that underpin equality, diversity and inclusion in own area of responsibility.

1.2 Analyse the potential effects of barriers to equality and inclusion in own area of responsibility

1.3 Analyse the impact of legislation and policy initiatives on the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion in own area of responsibility

I can't seem to get my head round this one...any help would be appreciated!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, what is your area of responsibility and what does it involve.

Although superseded page 75 and 76 of this level 5 handbook look at the 1.2 criteria and enables you to use what you know about your area of responsibility against recommended practice eg. reflective practice and the equal opportunities approach:
  • understanding fairness and how equality does not mean treating everyone the same
  • respect for diversity and inclusion
  • understanding vulnerability
  • Exercising power and the potential this has to misused and abused
  • increasing equality, nullifying discrimination and disadvantage
pages 77 and 78 explore 1.3 these pages are available to read if you use the 'look inside' preview function

Hth xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 09-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Contributor

Leaj90 is on a distinguished road

Thankyou for your reply. I am a senior member of staff at present and can be the lead person during sessions. I will have a look at those pages I'm sure they will be of help!!
Thankyou again x