Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Policy Procedure & Planning

Policy Procedure & Planning Preschool Nursery and Early years policy, procedure and planning discussions. Please use this forum for conversation regarding frameworks, finances, fees and the organisation of a childcare setting's paperwork

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Default Inland Revenues Payroll CD ?

Has anyone got any experience of the Inland Revenues Employers CD rom to help calculate staffs NIC's (National Insurance Contributions) ?

More details here ! ~ Order the Employers CD rom
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-12-2007, 08:02 AM
cybertwin

hi

we use it all the time, although i have only been shown what to do, just in case!!
looked really easy to follow, we use one for tax also
Unread 03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
noah

use it since it came out, so much easier than all those books, deduct this add that, now it calculates it all tax and NI, actually puts it on the correct forms ready for printing at end of year, this year they have added even more with summary sheets for some of the other forms you have to send in.

Just need to input all employees data and off you go, even calculators for SSp SMP etc etc now

How many of you got the £250.00 refund per year for the last 2 years... drops to £150 this year.
Just had to have less than 50 employees and file end of year returns online.
was easy once you got used to it, then they changed the web site and it took ages to find it all again!
Unread 03-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Twinks

I use the disk and its really easy and quick. My predecessor was a bit PC phobic, and when I took over she showed me the long hand method with the table books. I thought I'd never get my head around it, until I found the disk in the box of files she passed on. Haven't looked back since, although I do record everything on P11's just incase my PC dies!

I did first YE last April and got the £250. Plan to do the same this year too.