Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 03-21-2016, 03:02 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

BeautifulBlackberry is on a distinguished road
Default PLEASE HELP!!! Level 2 NVQ Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools

I am undertaking NVQ Level 2 in Supporting and Learning in Schools, However, il have been out of the Academic Field for a very long time , as a result, l am finding the Assignments(Questions difficult to answer/ or how to answer as l have not got a clue to what I am doing. Henceforth, I need guidance/help with my Assignments.
TDA 2.4 Participation, Equality and Cultural Diversity

1) The importance of supporting the rights of all children and young people to participation with consideration of the following; For example, what are the rights of children and young people, What can happen if schools do not support these rights?, What are the benefits to children and young people if schools work hard to actively support them?

2) The importance of supporting the rights of all children and young people to equality access with consideration of the following; Why is it important that all C & YP are able to access classroom facilities?, What acts or codes of practice enforce equality or access?, How can you ensure that C & YP have access to learning activities?

3) The importance pf valuing and promoting cultural diversity withi the classroom, the benefits for C & YP in the class.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, have you been able to contact your course provider and ask what teaching you'll receive for this?

If it helps in the meantime the UNCRC is the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Coram's Lawstuff website explore the articles nicely - what are children's rights

The level 2 STL handbook - on amazon.co.uk also contains valuable information to help you understand these aspects of working professionally with children.

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-21-2016, 10:48 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

BeautifulBlackberry is on a distinguished road
Default NVQ Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools

Many thanks for your response

I have a handout only with limited information.

I am yet to find a placement/or setting.