Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

littlefeet1984 is on a distinguished road

This website has helped me loads and i have been on pont of giving up im due to finish in march and think i have had near enough everything thrown at me since starting. Im a childminder and i feel a lot of the qualification is really aimed at people working in nursery or similar settings! i have found if you type in the the search bar some key words of sentance your looking for then it brings up loads of units that others have struggled on with replies and i tend to read through them and come up with my own version but it gives you loads of info that you need. Good luck all you ladies who are struggling i think everyone does through this its my worst nightmare xx :(

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

frenchietoast is on a distinguished road

Hello there, I've just completed this unit and found an inspiring article that I wanted to share with those who like me struggled to phrase my ideas:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/everychild...891876,00.html

Hope that helps some of you.
Best of luck
Unread 11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Yazmin06 is on a distinguished road

I no exactly how u feel I Am in the same position with my tutor I have recently got married and the wedding took a lot of my time up so I got behind instead of helping me I keep getting horrible letters from the head of the department and no support what so ever on verge of quitting too x
Unread 01-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

DISNEY GIRL is on a distinguished road

awk don't worry, I honestly don't have any confidence but I am also struggling with this, please just keep going, it will be worth it, I only done 3 units so far and I am amazed I am still here. Keep up and don't give up
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

nicola43 is on a distinguished road

I know how you are all feeling , i sit here trying to understand the question they are asking and the only help i get is off silkysteps, friends, internet and books. My tutor wont cross reference anything if she did it would save a lot of time of the both of us and stop me stressing over each piece of work set, am on 77% now so i wont give in but its been hard work! So all you lovely ladies out there keep going you will deffo get there in the end! good luck x