Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 11-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

portchesterqueen is on a distinguished road
Default Newly revised Early Years Foundation Stage Framework questionnaire

Hi everyone,

I recently posted a thread on the EYFs degree forum asking for your help. I am in my last year of a BA (Hons) degree in Education and Training. I am doing a comparative study on the 2008 EYFS framework and the new 2012 EYFS framework. Obviously as the 2012 framework was only implemented in September I will be looking at a snapshot of EYFS users and their opinions. I have provided a link below to my questionnaire and it is completely confidential.
I would be extremely grateful for all your professional opinions and hope all you lovely people will provide me with enough data to analyse.

This is the link required, if you have any trouble accessing it please let me know:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LLZK2HT

If you know of any other practitioners, teachers etc, who would also be willing to help I would appreciate it if you could send them the link.

Thank you in advance for helping me in my research project.

THANKYOU ALL

Portchesterqueen

Last edited by portchesterqueen : 11-06-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Typo

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

oh how interesting a BA in education AND training? does it cover adult learning?
Unread 11-07-2012, 07:43 PM

Dear tutu,
Is that sarcasm detected? I fail to understand what you are asking or whether you are genuine. If you would like to clarify your question I would be more than happy to answer you. I was actually hoping that all the professional practitioners on this forum would be willing to help me in my research. The title for the degree comes from Southampton University and they deem it a title to cover the content of the degree.

Last edited by portchesterqueen : 11-07-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typo
Unread 11-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Thank you to those of you who have responded to my call for help in collecting data for my research project. The deadline for the questionnaire to be completed is December 21st. As the lead up to Christmas is a busy time for everyone and your time is precious please could I ask you to take a few minutes to look at the questionnaire. I am looking to collect at least 50 responses so that the data can be valid and reliable. The more the better.
Once again, thank you to those that have taken a genuine interest in this.