Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

connoramelia is on a distinguished road

any help foe 410 would be much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

debsmath is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoramelia View Post
any help foe 410 would be much appreciated.
soz only just started myself. on first unit401 been told to look at 422 then by assessor. not doing that unit myself. wots it about?
Unread 07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly6 View Post
I have been marked on half this unit so far... I wrote an answer to each question which is classed as a ps - personal statement towards the pc - performance criteria, I then got several witness testimony's covering a range of pc's in the unit. My tutor then did pd - professional discussions with me and o - observations to fill the sections so that i had 3 things against each pc. does that help?? or am i teaching u to suck eggs??? sorry!!:muted:

been marked on k4p748,749 - 758. if u stuck on any of them, am happy to help :)
hi there i am really stuck on K4P749 the process you should follow to help colleagues adjust to and develop their roles and responsibilities can you help

Many thanks
Unread 07-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

judetrimbs22 is on a distinguished road

Hey there, Im new to NVQ and struggling a bit, im on unit 401 and am struggling to get my points across in an NVQ kinda way and also relating everything for evidencing - im doing K4M757, 58, 59 and 60, 61 and 62 - any ideas would be greatly appreciated - I know what im trying to say just having diff to put it into words, thanks girls :) x