Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 12-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Andykins

Default Unit 305 Activity11 K38253 Help Please!

I have a sheet with pictures of scenarios on it, I just want to make sure I get the right keywords in as the spaces provided for the answers are very small!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, welcome to Silkysteps.

The sheet you have may be part of the training offered from your course providers. If you let us know what the scenrios are we may be able to help identify keywords for you ..

Enjoy the site

xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 12-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Devilsam is on a distinguished road

I also have the activity sheet 11

the first picture is an adult and a child and the child is saying "i need to show you something"

the second one is two children fighting

the third shows an adult holding a childs hand, and the caption says "he fell down the stairs"

and the fourth is two adults talking and saying "how dare you acuse me of abusing a child.

for each pic i have to say what could the staff do to protect themselves and the child.
Unread 12-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Carolyne is on a distinguished road

Hi - I recently did this sheet at college and scribbled down some notes - they are a little vague but I hope they help:

For the first picture he should get another adult as a witness to what the child is saying to him

2nd picture - call for someone to help, separate the children, find out what fight about, get a first aider

3rd picutre make a note of what was said in explanation in case a pattern forms and to protect yourself for accusation

4th picture - try to diffuse the situation, acknowledge their anger and talk through the situation
Unread 12-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Devilsam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyne View Post
Hi - I recently did this sheet at college and scribbled down some notes - they are a little vague but I hope they help:

For the first picture he should get another adult as a witness to what the child is saying to him

2nd picture - call for someone to help, separate the children, find out what fight about, get a first aider

3rd picutre make a note of what was said in explanation in case a pattern forms and to protect yourself for accusation

4th picture - try to diffuse the situation, acknowledge their anger and talk through the situation
I have the third one right at least lol

thanks for that, great help