Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 11-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

lunalunita is on a distinguished road
Default Unit 303 K209

I'm also confuse with one. Do i have to mention something else apart from the factors that affect children development?

k3d209?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

SISI is on a distinguished road

The influences on how children develop

Different influences that affect children’s development are formed partly by what they are born with and what they experience. The childs gender weather male or female is both influenced with what the children are born with and experience

Children in my setting may come from different backgrounds it might be because they come from a different cultural for example Muslim or Indian. When working with children from a different culture you will need to consider the families beliefs for example they might not eat creation foods. It is important that we respect the childs families beliefs when working with they children. Children in my setting may also come from a different financial background some families may be well off and not have to worry about money. They will be able to buy there children the best toys clothes and go on expensive holidays and live a great life style. Some families may not be as well off and may not be able to buy their children the best clothes or toys etc. So depending on the childs financial background it will depend on what experiences they have had.

All children in my setting will have different genetic make up this will depending on the childs parents and other family members. The genetic make up, which they may inherit, are eye colour, hair colour, height, Wight it also may be illness. Some children may inherit an illness, which one of the parents has. These influences will be effected by what the child is born with.

Children in my setting may have a disability or a sensory impairment. Deaf children will be more observant and have attention to detail. They will be able to lip read and do sign language, they will have a better sense of smell. For a deaf child you may learn sign language and you will have to consider each activity. Blind children will have heightened smell and hearing, good communication and language. Depending on the childs disability or impairment will depend on the childs experiences. Its important that we consider each childs disability or impairment when planning activities

Quote:
Unread 11-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

lunalunita is on a distinguished road

I'm so grateful for your help.I'll try to writ the notes.A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!