Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 09-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

bamboozle is on a distinguished road
Default unit 304 k3p231

Really new to this, not to good with computers.

Can anyone tell me the best way to go about this question. Not done much in the way of training whilst working. this is 1st qualification i've ever done that is computer based find it difficult not having a teacher on tap.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Possum is on a distinguished road

What's the question? Someone will know, or have you tried a search - if you look above by the bear and letterbox there's a search bit, you could type the unit number in there and see if there's been a previous discussion
Unread 09-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Default k3p231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
What's the question? Someone will know, or have you tried a search - if you look above by the bear and letterbox there's a search bit, you could type the unit number in there and see if there's been a previous discussion
The question is what range of training and development opportunities are available to you in the local area and how do you access these? from what i can make out only one other person has mentioned k3p231 and they were asking the question not helping to answer it. lol
Unread 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kittykatty2000 is on a distinguished road

Hey,

I put the following, but in more detail:

In the area where I live there are quite a few ways to improve your knowledge in different areas.
The Local College
Sunrise Computer Training
Learn Direct
Job Centre

All the question is asking you to look around the area where you live and see where you can go to improve on your knowledge or to learn new things. Thats what I did, and I must admit I had a bit of a head start as I had already done extra learning around the area where I live, so already knew of a few places.

Another way you can ask your assessor is if you are allowed to put online learning, like I have also done once before, as the one that I did sent you information through the post. For example:

Vision 2 Learn AND BSY Group

I hope this little bit of information helps you out.

All the best with the question
Unread 09-09-2009, 07:08 AM

Default k3p231

thank you kittykatty, i was flying through this one until i got to this question. So thanks again.