Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 02-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kisslinzi is on a distinguished road
Smile unit 305 help please

hi all
just had my 305 knowledge assessed and just a few to add on can anyone help me on
K3D243
K3S253
thanks in advance

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-23-2009, 02:24 PM
nuttynik

For K3D243 I cross referenced with our Gifted and Talented Policy and also said during Prof Disc ' Children have a right to high quality provision that meets their individual needs, detailed Gifted & Talented Policy which covers aims, definition, recognition and how to achivev and support their abilities, personal qualities and talents of all children. If your setting doesn't have a policy like this check with your LA, they might have one that will cover this for you.
Not having my folder at the mo, I'm using the notes I made so not actually sure of the wording for that k/e!
For K3S253 I put
a) Know setting's and LA's policies and procedures for reported allegations
b) Record and report all accidents and incidents
c) Record home injuries on single page entries and put in file asap
d) Signing in book and visitors badge
e) Never be alone if poss
f) Know confidentiality procedures
g) Identify colleagues and own stress levels.

Hope this helps you, again, not having my folder I hope this is enough to finish this unit for you, it was my fav!
Unread 02-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kisslinzi is on a distinguished road

thanks thats really helped alot

thanks once again
Unread 08-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

merrick is on a distinguished road

can you post a copy of your gifted and talented policy so i could just look what you have put thks.