Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 08-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kittykatty2000 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Getting A Headache

According to my assessor I should finish the course in the next few weeks maybe a month max. It is brilliant news but I have so much to do and I am struggling with unit 301 as I have all the knowledge evidence questions to in this unit alone. I have done 16 and a half questions out of 33 questions and I am now beginning to really struggle with them.

Did anyone else find this unit hard to get through like I am, also any help with any of the questions would grately be welcomed. I have completed questions K154, K155 then K159 through to K172, so I have K156 to K158 and then K173 though to K186 left to do.

I have been doing this unit none stop for about 3 days now.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-16-2009, 01:31 PM

kittykatty2000 is on a distinguished road

The first main 3 questions that I haven't done yet that I have skipped to go onto the others are:

K3M156 ~ Relevant legal requirements and procedures covering confidentiality and the disclosure of information
K3D157 ~ Relevant legal requirements covering the needs of disabled children and those with special educational needs
K3M158 ~ The types of information that should be treated confidentially: who you can and cannot share this information with

I am terrible for skipping questions if I know there are easier ones to answer like I have found. It is a bad habit but it partly works as I answer more questions that I know I can answer.
Unread 08-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hiya, don't forget to take a break if you need it xx

Data protection information
Freedom of information
Disability Discrimination act
Special Educational Needs and discrimination act

Checkout pages 22, 37 & 39, 40 all of which mention data within the UK eyfs framework

For K3C173 you could ask yourself how you feel relationships are valuable, if and how they are important to you and then for others.

Then maybe identify how you promote and discuss positive relationships with the children in your setting - using a personal & professional approach - eg: How you work together, talk, listen, support, act and respond.

How you explain getting along helps everyone sort things out, helps everyone in expressing opinions, listen to and hear other's ideas, help in understanding / overcoming differences, difficulties, agreeing similarities and completing tasks if wished - changing things, agreeing to postpone or delay them. Team work, companionship. Protection, safeguarding - self and others, asking for help, assistance, guidance or advice.

In practice this could involve, approachable adults engaging with the children. Children knowing adults that they can turn to when needed. That views, suggestions, concerns, and disputes are all listened to seriously and any necessary actions are taken.

Activities are provided that support individuality and working as a group.
This can all lead on to what the ecm agenda details:
  • be healthy
  • stay safe
  • enjoy and achieve
  • make a positive contribution
  • achieve economic well-being
Page from Relationships.org Australia

The minister's cat is an interesting way to look at how you associate this .. bit of a tongue full but 'A positive relationship is a ... relationship could be fun after a drink or 2 lol

Hope this helps, don't work too hard.
xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM

Possum is on a distinguished road

Wow - that's comprehensive. I was just popping in to see if there was anything I could help with!