Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 08-11-2009, 01:05 PM
clairees

Help SOS ccld 2 safeguarding children assignment

Hi,I have just started my nvq ccld 2 and am not sure what to put into this assignment the questions asked are ones about safeguarding policies and what my role in them is i am not sure where to get information on safeguarding policies from and am unsure what to put for the question about writing a report if i have concerns can anybody help also i am unsure how much work i need to do for this assignment (how many pages) i feel a little silly not being able to do this but have never done anything like this before.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

rcsimsy is on a distinguished road

Hi! I started NVQ2 not so long ago.It all seemed daunting to me!! You should have a safeguarding policy at your place of work,ask for a copy.When you read through the policy you will find out what your roles are. Your place of work should also have a way of reporting any concerns you have in confidence, we have a form we fill out and pass on to our CPLO.Ask if you can have one of these to put in your folder. You don't need to write pages, just try to keep your answers to the point. You will need to know where all your work places policies are kept as there is a bit of work concerning them!!
Unread 08-11-2009, 01:28 PM
clairees

Thanks i will have to leave this assignment untill holidays are over then (less work to worry about for now) it is daunting its alot more work than i imagined.
Unread 08-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

rcsimsy is on a distinguished road

It's a lot more than I imagined aswell!! We'll get there in the end though!!! Good luck!!!
Unread 08-11-2009, 02:06 PM
clairees

Thanx and you!!!
Unread 08-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

njs is on a distinguished road

hi there i am just on my last 4 weeks of the ccld level 2 what was the question as you will do a safe gaurding couse about 12 weeks in to the year and this will cover at least 6 k numbers i missed mine so am having to write lots of work now take care njs
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:49 AM
clairees

Wide Eyed

Hi the questions i have are k2s15,k2s33/202.3.1/k2s17/k2s1118/202.3.2/k2s31,202.3,3/202.3,3/202.3,4,5/k2s34/202.3,6/k2s32 this is the 2nd assignment i have been given after the child development one and im finding it hard to get information on safeguarding while schools are closed :s the question about writing a report i am finding hard as i am unsure what to put into it also is the every child matters agenda enough to cover the policies of the school?? thanks.
claire

Last edited by clairees : 08-12-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: left something out
Unread 08-12-2009, 12:31 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

its all in your text book/ .