Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 09-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Laura30_03

Default 308 k3p318 please help my last 308 knowledge question!!

How you recognise and manage your own negative feelings eg lack of
confidence and feelings of inadequacy

please if u have any ideas at all no matter how small can you please help my i just can think of ways on how you would be able to build confidence.....surely it doesnt mean having counciling or something before you looked after children.......... im confused please please please help!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-28-2008, 03:06 PM
jigglyjoey

i have put that i use my own feelings and experiences to help me understand how the children might feel and that my own feelings and experiences whether they are positive or negative wil help me to develop my practice.
Unread 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

fatfrog is on a distinguished road

Hiya. This is what I wrote when I did this question.
"I recognise and manage my own negative feelings by looking back at my own childhood experiences and reflect on how these may be influencing my practice. I also reflect upon my practice now and see how I cope with changes. |I think about how I deal with them and see if I could do things differently so that in the future I could improve my practice. I also find talking to other work colleagues about my practice and finding out their views on the way I work also helpful." I hope this helps you.
Unread 09-29-2008, 01:40 PM
topaz glam

I'd also add a bit about what you do when you're having a bad day now or are feeling a bit off but you have to stay jolly & calm etc infromt of the children.
Unread 04-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

debs2107 is on a distinguished road

I was also told to include if you have negative feeling towards a child, one you couldnt take to, or didnt like you, how you would deal with it professionally
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
andrea 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfrog View Post
Hiya. This is what I wrote when I did this question.
"I recognise and manage my own negative feelings by looking back at my own childhood experiences and reflect on how these may be influencing my practice. I also reflect upon my practice now and see how I cope with changes. |I think about how I deal with them and see if I could do things differently so that in the future I could improve my practice. I also find talking to other work colleagues about my practice and finding out their views on the way I work also helpful." I hope this helps you.
thanx for helping thats 1 done and 1 to go any ideas on what to put in an interduction for oservations
Unread 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM
andrea 66

sorry K3D206 303.1.6