Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 05-13-2009, 12:33 PM
michelle2009

Whoop whoop - yayy general help to get me started please

haya, i would just like some advise, i am aware the advise should come from my assesor however i do not feel she understands how confused i am. i am currently studying for my ccld level 3 incorpirating playwork theroy into my work.

i am realy lost on how i am surposed to write the asingments. i know i am wiring reflectively which i am trying to get the hang off but for example unit 303 promote children's development.. detailed knowlegeg on the devlopment of children..pattens of development..soical,emotional... ages and stages from birth-16 years old... so i would write about theroy such as patern of development (simple to complex, head to toe..) but then do i write reflectivly about the devleopment that i've seen in the difernt ages/stages?

also for criteria such as ...diferences between formative and sumative assesments and the use of profiling used in your setting.. how would i write reflectively about that? i would apreiate any advise thanx
mich

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, you're not alone, unit 303 has quite a few threads on here, please feel free to use the search page - advanced search enter the unit number, knowledge reference or keywords to help find relevant information ..

Very best wishes and welcome to the site
xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Nikadi is on a distinguished road

I thought for the detailed knowledge I needed a chart, so done a chart and spoke to my tutor and it turned out that I needed a descriptive account for each age group! I founbd this out last Tuesday and my portfolio was due in on the Friday. I had to extend it to Monday but ended up babysitting for my host family (I'm a nanny) over the weekend so it's been extended again until this Friday morning.

I've spent 17 hourson it so far and stll need to do 12-16 year olds. So make sure you spend plenty of time getting this bit out of the way early on!