Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 11-23-2008, 01:33 PM
BabyK

Help SOS Level 2 Award. Certificate and Diploma in ChildCare - All Help Appreciated Seriously.

Unit 2 - The Developing Child - I need some serious help on this

The first question is: D1 describe the expected stage of social development chidren aged 4. and then D2 is the same question but for children aged 5.
D3: Describe one suitable method of observing and recording the social development of children aged 5.
D4: Explain one advantage and one disadvantage of this method of observing children
D5: Identify the main influences that may affect the social development of children.
D6: Describe how snack and mealtimes can support the social development of children.

I would appreciate all help that i can get even if its a little bit, because i am really struggling. As you can see all the D's are about social development in children aged 4-5 so if you can give me any information about social development that would be highly appreciated.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-23-2008, 08:20 PM
noah

This site may be useful http://www.kidsdevelopment.co.uk/Sta...velopment.html
or this one
http://www.childdevelopmentinfo.com/...erickson.shtml

an internet search on social development brings up quite a lot for you to read and may help as a starting point.
Unread 04-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

bose is on a distinguished road

please find some information on the list below

D3- describe one suitable method of observing and recording the social development of children aged 5 years.

D4- explain one advantage and one disadvantage of this method of observing children.

D5- identify the main influences that may affect the social development of children.

D6- describe how snack and mealtimes can support the social development of children.