Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Parent Partnerships

Parent Partnerships Early Years interviews, appraisals, building partnerships with parents, carers and your local extended community. Share ideas to help support staff in working together and in identifying stakeholders. Please use this forum to discuss solutions, problem solving and linking experiences ...

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 11-29-2008, 02:18 PM
fola

Default roles and responsibilities

Dear all

can someone pls give me a list of responsibilities you can give staff to feel valued and involved in the smooth running of the nursery i.e health and safety, senco etc

thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-30-2008, 10:23 AM
noah

equal opportunity , behaviour management , communication language and literacy , child protection, H&S , Inclusion, then mundane tasks, equipment check, materials or resources check, cleaning toys, and any other job you can think of teally
Unread 12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
cinderella

I have 30 staff included in this are 3 senior nursery's and also a deputy, i find it very hard at the moment to delegate roles and responsibillities out to staff although we do very well as a team, Only occaisonally having the odd hiccups , We are very busy with 118 children on register at the moment and on busy day we have 100 children on site,My concern is that with us being so busy how can the staff concentrate on the responsibillities i am giving them as well as the planning and evaluating and the general care of the children, i do not want this to slip, has anyone got any advice on this and how to get staff to manage their time so they can acheive what is expected of them,