Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 09-15-2008, 07:56 PM
loulabell

Default 404 reflective account

I was wondering if any one could help me this is my last unit and i have got to refect my practice to cover the knowledge questions, i am not sure what i should write about?
Thankyou

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

hun what is the question then maybe i can help,

reflecting on practice is just like saying what you do well what worked how it worked why it worked, what didnt go well, why it didnt, what could be done to improve your practice? what parts of your practice will you continue to do? how good was/is your practice? does it meet expectations, policies and laws? is it helping the childrens development, individual needs etc its just like doing an evaluation.

good luck xx
Unread 09-15-2008, 08:45 PM
loulabell

It is all the knowledge questions if i try to write and evaluation of my everyday work and how i work towards policies that should hopefully cover it then! Hope so just want it done now! Thanx for your help really appreciate it x
Unread 09-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

i dont and didnt do your course i did a different one, but if you told me what the knowlege questions are id be able to help more hun.

good luck
Unread 09-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

fatfrog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulabell View Post
I was wondering if any one could help me this is my last unit and i have got to refect my practice to cover the knowledge questions, i am not sure what i should write about?
Thankyou
Hiya. I joined about a week ago and I am on my 3rd unit of my NVQ4. I have done 404. What questions in particular are you stuck on?.
Unread 09-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Sarahh79

You need to look at each knowledge question for 404 then for eah one write a reflective account of each one, how well you do each one and what evidence you have nto support this, if you feel that something could be improved then saybthis and suggest the improvement that could be made this is reflection. I am presuming they mean for just KE 404 and not allof 401 -404?