Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Early Learning activities

Early Learning activities A place to share information and request ideas relating to EY's activities

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

cabin is on a distinguished road

My office is our spare room too!

I like your thinking though - got me wondering if I can spare a bit of room in our store cupboard.. I have space at work.. we have a large room which the children can't use, we just seem to empty our storage into it each day..then pack all back into the cupbaord each day........ what I'm fed up with is the minute I turn my back.. everthing on my table/desk just seems to get 'filed' in a box and stuffed into cupboard in the hurry to get out in time..which just results in me spending extra time next morning sorting it all out again. We've finished now, but we're in on Monday for cleaning/planning etc ~but you've got me 'planning to make room for me' now!!!

Hope you get something sorted - must be the time of year 'cos I feel like giving it all up too................. I've only been in current job for a year, but the staff!!!!!!! they're really hardworking, but not at all 'forward thinking' plus have to be told [b]everthing[b] they need to do everyday!... if only one would use their initiative just once it would be nice. I'm not a 'naggy person' by nature~ but I can see myself turning into one.

xxxx

-----------------------------------------