Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 04-14-2006, 08:58 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Biggrin Party Pieces!

Come on, share your party pieces with us, the weirder the better!

I can sing "How much is that doggy in the window" backwards! If you don't believe me ask Ruthierhyme or Muggy!!! Oh yeah, and I can make my eyeballs shake!! Apparently it's gross!:rotfl:

And so the bar is set, come on and make us laugh :laughing: (or vomit!) :vomit:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-14-2006, 09:31 PM
cinders

:rotfl: ok my party piece is just silly!!! (I bet you werent expecting that were you!)

I can sing heads shoulder knees and toes in french!!! Maybe you dont think that impressive?? but I do - considering the only other thing i can tell you in frendch is that I have three brothers and no sisters! O and that I have green eyes!!!

ooooo this is disgusting!!!.....at our family christmas dinner.....my party piece is being able to burp the loudest, and on command! lol Sorry! I should be ashamed to admit that right?
Unread 04-15-2006, 01:42 PM

Biggrin

Don't ever be ashamed of your accomplishments Anj! Stand proud and learn to burp 'Heads, shoulders, Knees and Toes' and add another string to your windy bow! Personally I can burp louder and longer than any bloke I know! :burp: I'm very genteel! (for a pig!) :rotfl:
Unread 04-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Rach71

I have a terrible party piece....

I can hold my lipstick in my boobs and put it on

told u it wasnt a nice one
Unread 04-16-2006, 08:53 PM

Biggrin

That's a classy lady folks!!!:rotfl: I once did the 'pencil test' (remember that?), I could actually get the whole pencil case to stay put!!!!:blush:

My 20 month old, Jade, can botty burp at will! (Poor Will!) Delightful!! I'm so proud!

More please!
Unread 04-18-2006, 02:17 AM
cinders

by the way...... what on earth is the pencil test?????? or do i not want to know???
Unread 04-18-2006, 02:15 AM
cinders

I met up with an old friend over the weekend - he has taught his 18mnth old daughter a delightful party piece!!

when asked 'have you got bogies?' she gleefully puts each index finder up a nostril, has a poke around and then licks her fingers! ewwww!!!!

I told him off - she going to have sooooooooo many people tell her thats naughty! lol
Unread 04-18-2006, 08:56 PM
cybertwin

lost a pencil doing that once!!!!!

cant say i have a party piece now, but 12 years ago when we lived in a pub used to run around being a police car going "nee naw" "go home now"
Unread 04-18-2006, 09:59 PM

Biggrin

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

I hope you didn't get lead poisoning! And as for the 'Nee-Naw', well, there's always one! (it's usually me!):raspberry
Unread 04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
cinders

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
lol MAYBE......we should have a competition.....the largest object to replace the pencil!!!??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :idea: :scared: :blush: